Table of contents
Every do-it-yourselfer knows the problem. There is always exactly the tool missing that is needed at the moment. With the Leatherman Multitools you will no longer have this problem, because you now have all the tools, combined in one tool, always at hand.
Find out which tools are available, why a Leatherman is so practical and which equipment is right for you in our checklist. Also check out our product recommendations for Leatherman multitools.
- The Leatherman is not a pocket knife with many tools, like the Swiss Army Knife, but a toolbox in mini format with a knife on board.
- In this regard, the globally admired, robust workmanship, the stability of the individual stainless steel tools including their anchoring is far more important than ergonomic shapes or optical gimmicks.
- You won’t find magnifying glasses, USB sticks or LED lights here either.
- Which quality features you should look for when buying is not easy to answer, there is simply no bad Leatherman as long as it is an original.
- Between 30 and 300 euros you have to pay for an everyday Leatherman, which is equipped with up to 19 functions in the typical pincer shape like the Wave or Charge.
- Somewhat lighter and therefore more practical for outdoor sports is the category of skeletools.
- Despite the elegant shape, depending on the model, you’ll find bit holders, cap lifters or wire cutters as well as everything you need when hiking or camping.
- As one of the inexpensive models, the Micra serves as a prime example of how to stow eight different tools in a 6.5-centimeter length and have them ready at a moment’s notice via a rotating ring on the key ring.
- At the other end of the price range is currently the Charge + G10, which scores among other things with three files, wire stripping blades and many other interchangeable tools and can still be operated with one hand.
- In addition to the sophisticated dark leather holster, the classic protective case made of black nylon is of course suitable to protect your Leatherman during transport or simply to carry it on your belt.
- Many other tools such as the ratchet wrench, interchangeable wire cutters, tweezers or safety whistles are waiting to make your Leatherman even more perfect for your needs.
- Several carabiners, belt clips and spare parts help you to enjoy your multitool for a long time, whereas the firearm disassembly punch, available for 8 Euros, is certainly intended for few professional groups.
Recommended Leatherman Multitools
Here you can find the top 8 most popular Leatherman multitools.
Tip: You can find practical and accurate laser measuring tools in our guide to laser measuring tools.
Leatherman Multitools Bestsellers
We have compiled the most popular Leatherman multitools for you in this bestseller list.
Tip: You can find many great laser tag sets in our guide to laser tag sets.
Current Offers For Leatherman Multitools
Here you will find a selection of offers that are currently available in the Leatherman Multitools section..
FAQ About Leatherman Multitools
A Leatherman is a multifunctional tool that combines various tools, including very specific ones, depending on the equipment. The difference with the pocket knife is that the central element is a combination pliers.
Officially, one-handed knives may not be carried. If the Leatherman is individually so equipped, possession is illegal.
The original Leatherman are manufactured in Portland, Oregon in the USA.
- The 7 best mason hammers – guidebook
- The 7 best sledgehammers – guidebook
- The 6 best water pump pliers – guidebook
- The 7 best pipe wrenches – guidebook
- The 8 best combination pliers – guidebook
- The 7 best screwdrivers – guidebook
- The 7 best sledge hammers – How to guide
- The 10 best toolboxes – advisor
- The 10 best tool trolleys – guidebook