Table of contents
Hertha BSC has become a landmark of the city of Berlin. Already since 1892, the so-called “Old Lady” inspires his supporters. With the Hertha jerseys you can not only support your favorite team , but also become a part of the history of the traditional soccer club. Among other things, you should decide when choosing your jersey , whether you prefer an original or an imitation and which material convinces you.
In our checklist , we have summarized all the important points on the subject of Hertha jerseys for you. You can find the best Hertha jerseys in our product recommendation.
- Hertha jerseys are available as originals and imitations . While original models are many times higher quality and therefore more expensive , replicas keep both the quality and the price within limits.
- Original jerseys of the team from Berlin are available in two versions: Authentic and Replica.
- Authentic jerseys are 100% identical to the shirts worn by Hertha’s players during their matches. Features: ultra-thin and lightweight material, tight and ergonomic fit printed logos. The features reflect the motto: “Just don’t carry unnecessary ballast”.
- Replica jerseys are explicitly aimed at “pure fans”. The material is firmer, the fit normal and accordingly looser. In addition, the logos are nobly embroidered and thus real eye-catchers.
- Original jerseys from Hertha BSC Berlin are made of 100% first-class processed polyester. The highly functional material offers top moisture management.
- Imitations made of polyester usually only have the ease of care in common with the original Hertha polyester jerseys in terms of quality.
- There are also imitations made of cotton. The natural fiber is characterized by its soft feel and enormous skin-friendliness . Wear cotton jerseys in your casual free time, but not when you are doing intensive sports.
- Make sure that imitations are free of harmful substances.
- Hertha jerseys are available in different styles.
- For example, you can choose between home and away jerseys as well as field player and goalkeeper jerseys.
- Generally, new Berlin jerseys are released every season. However, you can also choose from older models at a reduced price.
- Do you want a blank jersey or a version with the name and number of your favorite Hertha player ? Both is possible.
- You can order Hertha jerseys for adults and for children
- Typical size range for the jerseys for adults: XS to 2XL, partly up to 5XL.
- Typical sizes for Hertha kids jerseys: 116 to 176, sometimes you can also find the jerseys in baby sizes.
- For a small child it is recommended to buy the jersey one size larger – then the shirt fits longer.
Recommendable Hertha Jerseys
We have compiled the best and most interesting Hertha jerseys. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: In our guide to the best garden tools from Gardena, you will find many exciting tips on the subject of garden tools.
The Best Sellers Of Hertha Jerseys
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular Hertha jerseys for you.
Tip: Great tools can be found in our guide to the best trowels for you.
Current Offers On Hertha Jerseys
You can find the best current offers on Hertha jerseys in this list.
FAQ about Hertha jerseys
Hertha jerseys are produced in different fits. So there are versions for women and for men, as well as for children.
XS to 5XL are the common adult sizes. 116 to 164 you will find for children.
Every season Hertha-BSC reveals new jersey designs. In our guide you will surely find the right jersey for you.
- The 8 best Manchester United jerseys – guidebook
- The 8 best Liverpool kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – guidebook
- The 8 best VfB kits – guidebook
- The 10 best St. Pauli kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Schalke kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Real Madrid kits – guidebook
- The 7 best PSG kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Cologne kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular Chelsea kits – guidebook
- 9 most popular Eintracht Frankfurt kits – how to buy
- The 7 best Germany kits for kids – Guidebook
- The 6 best Turkey kits – Guidebook
- The 10 best Spain jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Switzerland jerseys – Guidebook
- The 6 best Portugal kits – How to buy
- The 6 best Poland kits – guidebook
- The 7 best Croatia kits – guidebook
- The 8 best Austria kits – guidebook
- The 15 best soccer fan gadgets for the World Cup – Guidebook
- The 10 best socks for soccer players – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular soccer shoes – How to
- The 8 best soccer cleats for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best soccer goals for kids – How to guide
- The 10 best soccer shoes for kids – Guidebook
- The 8 best soccer balls for kids – guidebook