Table of contents
The soccer club Liverpool FC has a lot of German fans, who regularly make the long journey to England to see their favorite players live. The basic equipment of every fan includes the appropriate Liverpool jersey. Whether home, away or goalkeeper jersey – the selection is very large.
So that you ultimately decide on the right Liverpool jersey, we have created a checklist for you, which contains all the important information. With the help of our product recommendations, you’re sure to find the right Liverpool jersey soon!
- Since Jürgen Klopp is the coach of Liverpool FC and has led this team to great successes, the jerseys of the Premier League club are also very popular with us. When buying one of these jerseys, you should make sure that it is officially certified. You can find out more about this in the respective product description, which in any case refers to the certification of the product.
- The current season’s collection comes from Nike and features the name and logo of the main sponsor Standard Chartered.
- There are four different jerseys available for purchase. The home jersey is in the classic red of the Reds. The away jersey is a bright turquoise and features a striking pattern. The away jersey is black, as is the training jersey.
- The latter however, shows thelettering of the insurance and financial company Axa. In addition to these four jerseys, there is also the yellow goalkeeper jersey, which is the right accessory especially for fans of the Brazilian keeper Alisson.
- There are special cut jerseys for women, as well as smaller sizes for children.
- If necessary, you can have your jersey flocked with the name and number of your favorite player. Alternatively, you can have your own name or nickname printed on the jersey.
- If you want to complete your Liverpool outfit, you should also buy the matching shorts and socks.
Recommended Liverpool Jerseys
We have compiled the best and most interesting Liverpool jerseys. You can find the list with our product recommendations here.
Tip: Here you can find the most popular soccer boots.
The Best Sellers Of Liverpool Jerseys
In a list of bestsellers we have compiled the most popular Liverpool jerseys for you.
Tip: In this article you can learn more about the best soccer goals for kids.
Current Offers Of Liverpool Jerseys
You can find the best current offers on Liverpool jerseys in this list.
FAQ About Liverpool Jerseys
This jersey is specially designed for the Liverpool FC club. It is usually a short-sleeved, breathable shirt that is worn by the club’s team during soccer matches. It is also possible to purchase such a shirt as a fan.
If you want the shirt to fit a little wider, you should buy it a little larger. This way the jersey will certainly not constrict you. Men’s and women’s clothing can be purchased from Liverpool FC in sizes XS to XXL. Children’s sizes are available up to 158 cm. But there are also special fan clothes for the little ones. You can find clothes for babies up to a size of 116 cm.
Such a jersey usually costs over 60 euros or more. However, at the end of the season there are often discount promotions. Then is usually the best time to get a new jersey, as many jerseys cost only half of the original price.
You can choose between home, away, alternate, training and away jerseys. These are designed quite differently and therefore have different colors. Currently, for example, the home jersey is in a red tone. The away jersey, on the other hand, is quite colorful and consists of a turquoise pattern. The alternate and training jerseys, on the other hand, are available in black. It’s up to you to decide which design suits you best.
You can also buy the jersey as a set. This includes, for example, socks, matching shorts or socks. In addition, there are other fan items such as mugs, backpacks, posters of the players or water bottles.
The Liverpool jersey is made of 100 percent recycled polyester. This makes it breathable and ensures that you do not sweat too much.
With flocking, motifs, numbers or even names are easily applied to the jersey. Therefore, you can have a Liverpool shirt printed with the last name of your favorite player, among other things. But also your own name or nickname can find a place on the shirt.
On the coat of arms is, among other things, the founding year of the club (1892). Above it is a fictitious animal, which is a mixture of an eagle and a cormorant. In addition, burning torches can also be seen next to the coat of arms. You will find the imaginary animal at the height of the chest on every jersey.
In the meantime, there are numerous online retailers who sell jerseys from various clubs. However, many of these also offer fake jerseys. In order not to spend a lot of money on a fake jersey by mistake, you should pay attention to a certification. You can usually find this directly in the product description.
More On The Topic
- The 7 best Germany jerseys for kids – guidebook
- The 8 best Messi jerseys – guidebook
- The 8 best Manchester United jerseys – Guidebook
- The 10 best goalkeeper jerseys – Guidebook
- The 8 best Werder Bremen kits – how to buy
- The 8 best VfB kits – How to buy
- The 6 best Turkey kits – guidebook
- The 10 best St. Pauli kits – How to buy
- The 10 best Spain kits – guidebook
- The 10 best referee kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Schalke kits – guidebook
- The 6 best Switzerland kits – guidebook
- 10 best Ronaldo kits – how to buy
- The 10 best Real Madrid kits – guidebook
- 7 best PSG kits – how to buy
- The 6 best Portugal kits – How to buy
- The 6 best Poland kits – How to buy
- The 7 best Croatia kits – guidebook
- The 10 best Cologne kits – guidebook
- The 10 most popular BVB kits – guidebook
- The 8 best FC Bayern kits – guidebook
- The 15 best soccer fan gadgets for the World Cup – Guidebook
- The 10 best socks for footballers – Guidebook
- The 10 most popular soccer shoes – How to
- The 8 best soccer cleats for kids – guidebook
- The 7 best soccer goals for kids – How to guide
- The 10 best soccer shoes for kids – Guidebook
- The 8 best soccer balls for kids – How to guide
- The 9 best Germany fan outfits for the World Cup – Guidebook